A1: Royal Empress Trees: Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for trees to revive. If still dormant after the 2-3 week period, please return plants back to: Rush Industries, Inc.,
Please include your complete name, shipping address, phone number, email and a letter stating the reason you are returning the trees.
For plants, please return the item (s) to Rush Industries along with a letter explaining the reason for the return. Please specify whether you want a replacement plant (s) or refund (less shipping and handling).
A2: Long 'N Strong: If within money back guarantee time frame, please return merchandise back with your complete name & shipping address, phone number, email and we will issue a refund (less shipping and handling).
A3: For products other than trees or plants, please return to Rush Industries along with letter explaining the reason for return. Please specify whether you want a replacement product(s) sent or prefer a refund (less shipping and handling).
2. What if the plant leaves are faded or have fallen off during shipment?
A: If leaves have faded in color or fallen off during shipment don't be alarmed. That is normal in transit. Plants occasionally go through a transplant shock but will revive as soon as they are replanted in their new location. Make sure they are kept watered. Due to normal shipping stress it is NOT unusual for leaves and stems to wilt. Once they have been planted, watered, and are allowed to grow for awhile they should recover. Also, if stems are broken during shipment they are likely to re-grow from the base of the plant. Once your trees are growing, they will quickly outgrow any shipping damage.
3. What do I do if the wrong product was sent to me?
A: Kindly return the merchandise back to us and we will send you the correct product ASAP.
4. What is the shipping company you use?
5. What do I do if I placed an order but it hasn’t arrived and is overdue?
A: Contact us and we will reship the order.
6. What do I do if I placed an order with express shipping but it hasn't arrived and is overdue?
A: We will reship the order or if you prefer we will refund the $3.00 for express service.
7. What do I do if you told me my order was sent and it still hasn't arrived?
A: We check and verify the address to see if it is correct. If not, we correct it and issue a reshipment.
8. What do I do if I was sent dead herbage/plants?
A: We ask you to please send it back and we will issue either reshipment or refund, whichever you prefer.
9. How do I cancel my order?
A: Please contact us and we will cancel order if not already shipped. If order has already shipped, you may refuse the package and send a note to inform us why you refused package.
10. I need to change some order information. How do I go about that (new shipping address, new email, order mistake)?
A: Please call us at 1-516-741-0346 for customer service and we will update the information.
11. I do not have a credit card, what other forms of payment do you accept?
A: If you do not have a credit card we accept debit card, paypal, checks (please note: check orders will not ship for 10 business days after receipt of check), money order and cash.
12. What returns are unacceptable?
A: For your safety, federal health regulations prohibit us from exchanging any merchandise (i.e. opened undergarments) that come into contact with male/female genitalia (with the exception of defective or wrongly shipped merchandise).
13. What is your refund policy?
All Rush Industries products have a 30 day money back guarantee less shipping and handling excluding shape wear products (undergarments).